OM606 Budget Turbo Kit for E300/W210
Want to get 300 HP out of your 98-99 Mercedes-Benz E300 without touching the injection pump, welding, fabricating or guessing what all you need? Introducing the one-and-done, all-in-one, complete turbo kit.
- T04E Turbocharger
- Sean Treacy Stage 2 tuned ECU for 280-300 HP (EGR, SOV & MAF deleted)
- Stock OM606 exhaust manifold adapter (KKK to T3), gasket & hardware
- Custom turbo downpipe & V-band clamp
- Oil feed block fitting, 4AN oil feed line, turbo oil feed fitting, gasket & hardware
- Oil drain fitting, gasket, hardware, hose & clamps
- Air filter, extension pipe, CCV hose & clamps
- Intercooler connector hose & clamps
Basically, this kit comes with EVERYTHING you need, nothing you don't and no welding or fabricating. It is designed around Sean Treacy's famous Stage 2 tuned ECU, which maxes out the stock EDC injection pump and stock 722.6 transmission. He swears by the T04E Turbo, his #1 recommendation for 300 HP on a OM606 in a W210. The turbo comes pre-clocked, ready to install.
Please note that this kit is designed to be as inexpensive as possible. There's nothing flashy about it. It's designed to work well, get 300 HP and stay under a grand. Price out this kit and you'll be at this same price or higher.
In order to create this kit, a stock ECM and downpipe are needed. By purchasing, you agree to send back your core ECM and downpipe after installation. A prepaid shipping label will be provided.
Video explanation: https://youtu.be/FvKgqSvYwlg